Today, Early Bird weekend tickets have been released for the Isle of Wight Festival 2018 which will take place from 21st – 24th June at Seaclose, Park, Newport.
Festival goers will be able to buy tickets for a discounted price until November 28th. as well as take advantage of special Ferry offers for as little as £10 return and monthly payment plans.
This year will be a special celebration to mark the 50th Anniversary of the Isle of Wight Festival. The first event in 1968 at Godshill put the festival on the map and it then grew to become World renowned for iconic performances from artists such as The Doors, The Who and Jimi Hendrix in his last ever UK show.
The IW Festival was successfully re-launched in 2002 to become one of the most exciting weekends of the summer, continuing to build on its proud heritage with show-stopping headliners such as The Rolling Stones, Paul McCartney, Coldplay, Brian Adams, Rod Stewart and Fleetwood Mac.
Early Bird Tickets* (until November 28th):
- Weekend Camping – £135
- Children Under 12: Free
- Payment plans available
*Prices subject to a booking fee and availability
VIP festival experience exclusive glamping options are also on sale for the Harvest Moon Boutique Village. Eve’s Tipis offer a luxury stay with a cocktail bar and hot breakfast options to kickstart your day. The much loved colourful Podpads will also be returning which include a powerpoint to keep your phone charged throughout the weekend. Love Your Tent and Pink Moon Camping also offer unique camping experiences for a weekend in style.
- Eve’s Tipis – Try something different and stay in a tipi, plus enjoy cocktails or champagne from the bar or some hot breakfast options to start your day right
- Podpads – Bunk down in the colourful Podpads with solid wood or canvas options
- Kushti Cabins – Unique fully furnished, luxury boutique camping accommodation for two with fully serviced, exclusive facilities including luxury loos, showers and pamper parlour
- Pink Moon Camping – Choose from a colourful collection of accommodation and enjoy your weekend with a unique camping experience
- Camp Kerala Mademoiselle provide Luxury Glamping backstage with room service and VIP transport
- Love Your Tent – enjoy an ethical camping experience plus hot showers and a Poodle Parlour!
Disabled Access – must be purchased via the Ticketmaster Special Access Number 0800 998 440